Summer is the best season to pressure washes your house. This is because you can easily identify the areas that are in need if washing. Furthermore, the dry summer days also enable the washed areas to dry quickly. You can either go for washing your house by yourself or you may hire a service provider such as House Washing Experts House Washing for external house washing Brisbane.
Things you will need for pressure washing your house:
If you are thinking of pressure washing your house by yourself, then you must have the following equipment:
- The most essential tool is the pressure washer.
- You will also need 5 gallon buckets to mix cleaning solutions.
- A house wash cleaner that is specially designed for cleaning the houses.
- Get some mildew ide bleach and mix it with water to clean the mildew.
- You will also need a garden sprayer. For cleaning the house pump the mildew ide mixture in the garden sprayer and apply it on the mildew. After application, scrub the mixture and rinse it.
- Use a soft siding brush, equipment needed for pressure washing, to scrub the material that cannot be sprayed.
- You will also need a measuring cup to add the cleaning material in exact and required amounts. Avoid adding inaccurate amounts, as this can damage your house rather than cleaning it.
- Get a stiff deck brush for cleaning the areas that require tough scrubbing.
Cleaning your house can be a tough job. In order to be successful in this job, you must grab all the necessary equipment. Do not forget to exercise caution so as to save yourself and the house from damage.