In banking, there are some terms used. Each person who has a checking account or each person who wants to open an account, should be familiar with the different terms used. These terms include;
- Checking account. It is a type of a deposit account. It allows users to deposit and withdraw money by writing a check.
- Account balance. This is the total amount of money that is available in your checking account at the beginning of your business. It includes all the deposits and withdrawals made.
- Bill pay. This is a banking service that allows you to pay your bills online. An example of a bank that offers bill pay services is the Bank of America.
- Account statement. This is a printed online statement that includes all the transactions made in your account.
- Bounced check. A bounced check is a check that has been returned to the owner. Reasons that result into this are such as mismatched signatures and insufficient balance in your account.
- Floating a check. This is depositing a check and giving it time to clear. A float is the time between when a check is deposited and the time when the recipient receives the money.
- Joint checking account. This is a type of checking account that is owned by two or more people.
- Online banking. It is a service that enables one to manage his or her account through a mobile phone or a personal computer.
You can find some Checks Unlimited Coupons from companies that offer check printing services. This is one of the best ways that you can reduce the costs of your banking services. With checks, you are assured of lower charges when compared to the other means of banking.